Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hershey's Hat


Grandma and Grandpa Reeves just got home from Nauvoo and Chicago!! They brought home a Hershey's hat for each of the grandkids from the Hershey's shop in Chicago, and Scout absolutely loved hers. She wore it until there was a hole in it, and then she stole Boston's and wore that until there was a hole in that as well. I took this picture of her in her hat and pajamas. She spent a good portion of her day the next day playing "Baker guys" (as she calls it) with Boston. Their new favorite thing to play at the moment is "Groceries" so the hat fit right in with the daily playtime theme!

1 comment:

Amy said...

You guys keep busy busy busy!! How much fun is that! Bryce looked like a lot of (cold) fun :)
I love the hershey's hat. Kids are amused by the most simple things in life! I love it.