"The birth and discovery of eternal love is a union of hearts that proves indestructible through life and death. It is the joy of our existence- And I found that in Ben."
Journal 29 December 2004:
"Today was the greatest day of my life. At 6:25 am I was in the temple waiting to be married. I was sealed to Benjamin Keahi Kamalu at 7:40 am by Elder Dunn. Off to pictures, brunch, reception, and ....THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER."
Journal 12 January 2004:
"When you posess true love and the responsibility of someone's heart, you have the highest joy afforded to mankind- Even if you are eating peanut butter sandwiches and praying for sunshine."
HaPPy AnNiverSAry BeN. I lOve You.













14 comments:
Whoaa, what a babe. Some dude is lucky he got her!!!
Happy Anniversary Sweetie Pie in the sky so high!
Happy Anniversary Ben and Brooke! I love the pictures! Love ya!
Ben you better be good to her. She is definatley a keeper. Happy Anniversary Guys!
Lauren
What cute pictures!!! Happy Anniversary!! We missed seeing you at the party!!
You are an awesome writer!!!! You had me at "29 December..." :) No seriously, I love the way you write, I want to quote you. Congratulations guys!!!
Congrats on graduating, Ben! You guys have a darling family.
Congrats Brooke and Ben! Brooke, you have such a beautiful little family. What an inspiring life you live!
I love it! I love your journal entries, so much more thought-out and eloquent than mine. I liked all the pics. in the hospital. So, which kid did Ben have in the hospital. Ha, ha! At least you got something wonderful out of your trips to the hospital.
Congrats Ben and Brooke. I thought about you on your great day. Hope you felt it.
I am so glad you said YES. We love you both.
You two are so cute! Happy Anniversary!
Sue asked me to contact past BYU 75th ward members and send them this invite. Pass it on to others! Thanks--Shelly
Come join us for a potluck dinner at the Chappell’s and Catch up with old friends!!
2060 S 50 E Orem (Chappell’s home)
Saturday, January 24th @ 6PM
Please bring a side dish and the Chappell’s will provide the main dish and dessert.
We are encouraging no children if possible but please attend regardless if you have a sitter because we would love to see everyone! Of course we expect you to bring your infants!
Call Sue or Carl 636-2552 with questions
Congratulations on 4 years. I'm the lucky one--two great kids for the price of one! Well, if you add the cutest grandkids in America, that's 4 for the price of one. Glad you married her, Ben. Like Lauren said, she's a keeper!
I loved this post, Brooke.
Happy Anniversary to you guys!
Post a Comment