Monday, August 17, 2009
Little Guava Jellies
This post is WAY overdue as most of mine are these days, but Scout had her first hula recital at the end of May, and I have been meaning to post pictures. She loves her hula class. Dancing "just like Daddy" is one of her favorite things to do. And I love that she loves to do it.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
That is so cute! I wish we could see her little hula dancing . . . do you have any video clips you could post? We miss you guys!
and so it begins. how cute. seriously, theres plenty of ben in there but she is a mini brooke.
I am so sad I missed the little guava jellies! She looks so cute. I hope you all are doing well and that you are feeling better. Love ya much, lish and phil
oh that's so cute. she is just a little mini you. adorable.
She is so cute! It was so much fun to see you last night at the Belles! Btw- the guava jellies concert took place where I got married.
How cute is that?! Is that in Utah?
They are so so cute. If she has another recital let us know. We would love to come and watch her.
Post a Comment