-Boston colored with black crayon all over her dresser.
-Boston wrecked every bed after I had just made it.
-Boston took decorations off my bookshelf and broke them.
-Boston dumped her lunch all over the counter and smeared it.
-Boston poked me in the eye so that I couldn't see (This was an accident, but does it really matter at this point?)
-Boston took all the books off her bookshelf and started ripping them.
-Boston went to time out.
-Boston wet her pants after doing so well at the "pee part" of potty training.
-Boston told me she loved me.
-Boston gave me hugs and kisses.
-Boston snuggled with me in my bed and told me stories.
-Boston loves without reservation and forgives without question.
-Even though my sanity left me a long time ago, I think I owe her the same.
This post is for the recording of the memory. I love you Boston.
Scout? She has been an angel as always.
Oh how I love being a mother to my little girls.




13 comments:
Oh I forgot about the ripping the bed apart phase. Drew did that for at least 6 months. His bed was never made. I remade my bed at least 2-3 times a day. Just give up, it's not worth the fight!
This post made me smile. You will look back on this laugh I'm certian, because all too soon the messes will be gone and you'll wonder where the time went...anyway that's what I keep telling myself on "those" days :)
Oh the joys of Motherhood....I'm so glad to know that you ARE normal and not just perfect. ;) I also need to call you...
Oh no! It's the last things that make us remember why we do what we do.
That picture at the end perfectly shows how you just described the girls. So cute!
I just changed the name in your post to Sam and it about summed up my day also! Good Luck with potty training. I am ready to give up! Love ya!!
that's so cute. made me tired just reading it... but it made me smile too!
and I think I've got it hard! You are amazing. Things like that do make you laugh though shortly after they're over.
oh my goodness. I am laughing so hard. I hope you are by now and I bet you are. maybe you can blame ben for that one. sounds a little too much like an uncle of Boston's that I know!
that made my day! it probally didn't make yours but now you can laugh!!
We have those days.
What a great mama you are.
this is leah btw
Oh, ya.
They can be such stinkers and total sweethearts, many times, in the SAME DAY. ;)
I totally know.
I am sure those big blue eyes could do nothing of the sort....ha,ha.
Post a Comment