Friday, September 17, 2010

Reeves Family Pics

Once upon a time we had our family pictures taken.
Boston peed her pants and Ben's leg was the recipient.
We bribed profusely....if they would just smile.
And now we know why we only attempt this once a year or less.
The End.



















P.S.
Can you guess what your Christmas card might look like?
P.S.S. I am trying to get caught up...but in a backwards kind of fashion...
I still have Kamalu Family pictures to post from March. Wish me luck.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my word...some of my favorite people ever! I have to admit I got a little teary seeing how cute these pictures are! Absolutely beautiful pictures! I love all of you and wish we saw each other more often! Love you!!

Stacy and Cam said...

Your pictures are so cute. I cried looking at them (yes I have been extremely emotional lately). It makes me miss you so much. I can't believe how grown up Scout and Boston are getting. Scout's hair is getting so long. All three kids are adorable. I am jealous my mom is the one that ran into you, but it sounds like you had a good conversation. Call me and we can plan a time to get together. Tell everyone hi.

Remember to Breathe said...

Oh. My. You guys have such a beautiful family! Your pictures turned out perfect! (Hopefully no accidents involving bodily fluids this time...) Love the updates! :)

elisha said...

I'm glad you put more pictures up! Yay! You Reeves girls are so pretty and I love the pictures. I wish we could play more, but hopefully we will see ya it October!

hayleyrowan said...

Oh they're so adorable! You're girls are precous.

Casey said...

Sooooo cute! I love the outfits!!! Classy! We miss you guys! Hope to see you with the Holiday Season coming up.

Carly said...

Brooke!! It is Carly Cloward and I have been thinking about you for the last 6 months or so and finally got some info from Amy Reinwand. Your girls are super cute! I want to catch up with you so please email me your email so that I can say hi! clowie0019@hotmail.com. Good to see some fun pictures and read your inspiring posts (ironman post). Talk to you soon, Carly