Monday, January 23, 2012

The Thing About Boys.....

I just happened to hear this little bit of knowledge Scout shared with Boston the other day:

Scout: Boys are funny Bos. They don't know anything.

I have had a good laugh over it. I can't say that I blame her for her point of view. She is only around boys who are eight and younger, which I believe prompted this statement the other day:

Scout: Mom, I wouldn't tell anyone this right now, but I don't like boys that much. I would like to have a baby brother, but that is all. Boys just tease and bully and I'm not sure they are my friends.


I can't wait to hear the comments out of her when she gets to junior high.

2 comments:

Toni said...

Sad that she feels this way mostly because of her cousins. Yes that would be my four! Love ya, Toni

elisha said...

Boys, boys, boys. They get even dumber once they become your brother (I may or may not be referring to your husband at an earlier stage in his life), so I wouldn't be too hopeful for a great change on that end. In other news, I love the pictures. I didn't even expect them to be there. I love them and we miss you all. Actually...just sit around like a lazy fat cow.

Peace.