Thanks to Aunt Toni and Uncle Scott for having us over on the 24th!
We played in the swimming pool, had a BBQ, and of course ate ice cream and watched the
kids yell about sparklers (i.e. Scout yells about not wanting the sparkler to get her, Ethan yells about who he is going to get with the sparkler, and Cade yells about what is going to start on fire). The kids had a blast going on rides around the neighborhood in the rhino and bike trailer, and jake and Boston had fun fighting over who would be the driver in the JEEP.
The girls and I missed Daddy, but we are grateful he is such a hard worker.
P.S. Sorry to George who got a whack to the head! :)




4 comments:
Brooke I am so excited that you have a blog! It will be so fun to see what your adorable family is doing! Love you, Michelle
very very glad you fixed/worked on/created this blog.
here is our address
hoytohana.blogspot.com
Yea! I have been waiting for you to have a blog! Ours is kylekimroberts.blogspot.com Your girls are so dang cute. I love the sunglasses.
Look at your fun blog! I'm so glad you got it up and going! Your girls are way too cute, how fun to get to see them! I'll be checking in!
Post a Comment