The Roberts family let us tag-a-long for a couple of days during their annual (week long) Bear Lake trip! So Ben, the girls, Aub, and I took off for a little sun. I forgot how much I love that place. The water is shallow for about thirty yards out making it the perfect place for little ones to play ALL DAY! Scout barely let me take pictures of her because she was so busy making sand pancakes, sand tea, and floating boats with cousins. Thanks to everyone including Cade, Ethan, and Jakey who so generously let us stay in their camp trailer. I think we might just be back again! Water, sand, sun, good cookin', great company, raspberry shakes, starry nights, and dirt-
In the words of Nacho, "Everything you just said is my favorite thing to do EVERY day!"




In the words of Nacho, "Everything you just said is my favorite thing to do EVERY day!"




5 comments:
Oh Brooke those are the cutest pictures! My girls loved Bear Lake also! We have some fun family memories up there also huh? Your family and Toni's are adorable! Thanks for letting us see your adventures!
I can't get over that you have a child that is your complete clone!! Scout is your twin I swear! So fun!
I love bear lake! Missed a trip up there this summer :(
I like everything you mentioned... but the highlight is definitely always the raspberry shakes!!
That looks like a fun time. We miss seeing all ya'll during the week. If you ever are in need of sunshine just come on down to Arizona! Miss ya lots.
Phil and Lish
BEN!!! Can it be!? I am so glad you found my blog. I have been looking for you in blogland and facebook for quite some time wondering how your little family is. Looks like everybody is doing great! Your girls are so adorable.
Brooke I don't know if you remember me but I came to your wedding reception and saw you a couple of times at church (we were in the same BYU stake and met in the same building).
Anyway,I would love to keep in touch. If it is ok with Brooke (since really, it is her blog) I would love to put you on my blogroll.
Nat
By the way, where are you living?
ben.. why are you swimming with a shirt on?? oh wait, you're not.. haha JUSH JOKING!!!! i love bear lake and actually miss that logan area if you can believe it.. (it's da beeest- Nacho) well i love the pictures, of course, and will see you guys later!
aloha nui loa!!!
Danielle
Post a Comment