Monday, September 15, 2008

This Little Piggy

This little piggy got a haircut- That little piggy did too-Two little piggies got chop-chopped and now the little piggies are through.

Scout got her first haircut, and she was really brave. She held as still as a two-year-old could, and her little semi-bob looks really cute on her. I didn't get too many pictures because she was ready to receive her "prize" for holding still, and there were all kinds of nail polish colors on the nail table in the salon to look at...and touch....and, well, you know. As you can see, Mommy was getting a needed hair job as well, and we had a fun mini mommy-daughter date. I can't really do full pigtails in Scout's hair anymore, but before the haircut, that was the ONLY thing I could do because the ends were so frail and uneven, so we are looking forward to pigtail days again someday, but we really love the little short hairdo, and we said a fond farewell to the small mullet she seemed to be growing.





1 comment:

Amy said...

I am very impressed with Scout's ability to sit still during a real haircut. We still have to get out the Elmo shows, fruit snacks, and storybooks . . . all at the same time . . . to distract Jack during his cuts. She looks grown up and absolutely beautiful! We miss you guys!