Brooke! I love looking at your blog. I really hope Trent will eventually be a cop in Utah it might be a couple of years but one day!!! I miss you guys too! We hope to see you soon! LOve ya!
That looks so fun! I am planning a hunt here just by ourselves. It would be fun to be there! We are friends with a couple here and the husband reminds me so much of Ben and I accidentally call their daughter Scout too. :)
Monkey, how do I get a hold of you outside of the blogger world? I can't find no infos for you. Email me...my address is myfirstname.mylastname@gmail.com. My whole first name. So let it be known, so let it be done. I love you so much.
8 comments:
Cute cute pictures!! I just love you guys!!!
Looks like a fun family party. I love easter time!!!
Brooke! I love looking at your blog. I really hope Trent will eventually be a cop in Utah it might be a couple of years but one day!!! I miss you guys too! We hope to see you soon! LOve ya!
That looks so fun! I am planning a hunt here just by ourselves. It would be fun to be there!
We are friends with a couple here and the husband reminds me so much of Ben and I accidentally call their daughter Scout too. :)
What cute pictures! Your girls are getting so cute! I hope you are doing well!
So cute. What a lovely family you have. Happy Easter
Monkey, how do I get a hold of you outside of the blogger world? I can't find no infos for you. Email me...my address is myfirstname.mylastname@gmail.com.
My whole first name. So let it be known, so let it be done. I love you so much.
I know. Don't you love this weather we've been having? And I think all the fun celebration things are so much fun to do with kids.
Post a Comment