You are small, but I am HUGE!
Please come soon.
Love,
Mom
P.S. If you come, Scout will also stop telling everyone
that I have a "Big Bopper Belly" (At least I hope)
We love you. Can't wait for you to join this clan.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
We can't wait either. I am sad that I won't be there to get you some Famous Amos and a Gatorade for Ben. It seems like that is my role in your birthing process. P.s. I think you should've put a picture of your "big bopper belly". That is something you need to document for the little cherub! Oh dear, so exciting!
I was just thinking about you, your new little one, and fast approaching due date! The last couple weeks seem to go on forever, espically being huge, and uncomfortable and just wanting to finally meet your new little addition face to face.
Good luck! And as always.... Happy pushing!! :)
can't wait to see her cute little self.
I was just thinking about you too! I really want to see this "big bopper belly". You haven't seen one yet until you see me and I still have a few months!! Good Luck and let us know when this cutie arrives!! Love ya tons!!
How exciting! When is your due date again? We are expecting a girl in May, and I'm already feeling impatient! :) Hang in there...
Hey Brooke! This is Kristen Rowberry Chamberlain! How are you? I don't remember now who's blog I saw you on, but I just added you as a friend on my own! Congratulations on another baby! That is exciting! Your girls are so so adorable! And I love their names, Scout and Boston... so cute! How are you guys? I miss your family so much! Getting married sure changes your life huh? then you have kids, and you completley fall off the map!! anyway, just wanted to say hi and your girls are gorgeous..as are you!
good luck with the baby. can't wait to see her.
Ah, how cute! When are you due? Good luck with everything!
Brooke, I heard she is here - its a girl right? Now I am thinking its a boy. Either way I am so sorry for not remembering. Congratulations hope you are well. xo
Post a Comment