Friday, January 8, 2010

Scout.....

Mom: "Scout! Come and get your hair done."

Scout: "I don't want to get my hair done."

Mom: "Hurry Scout."

(Scout comes into the bathroom pouting and dragging her feet.)

Scout: "Why do I have to get my hair done? I don't want to."

Mom: "You should be glad that you have a mom who cares about you and helps you
to be clean and comb your hair."

Scout: "Well, Mowgli on Jungle Book didn't have a mom and he liked it."

Mom: "Yeah, and Mowgli only had one pair of undies too."

An unsatisfied silence followed...

6 comments:

Kanani said...

hahah oh my that is to cute!

Michelle said...

Oh my word that is HILARIOUS!!! You are the best mom Brooke!! Love ya!!

darcie said...

that'll teach her.

Linds said...

you are quick on your feet! So funny. Bring that little Scout over!

Cassie said...

HEY! I thought your blog was private. I tried to access it one time and was bummed I couldn't get through. Who knows what happened there but I'm glad I found your link on the Lindsey's. Your girls are beautiful. Congrats on the new baby! Only a couple weeks to go. That's awesome.

Kari Ann said...

Cute! Have you had your baby yet? Poor thing. Hope all goes well! Or already went well.