In the lobby of our resort
Dinner on the beach, but you can't tell....
This is how Brooklyn spent her vacation
Stir fry in our little bungalow of sorts
Not Buddha in his hut....Just me nursing on the go.
We don't drink...unless it is free and nonalcoholic of course.
I bought this swimming suit for Brooklyn for the trip and the fat rolls were billowing out of it, and then I tried to put Boston's old sun-hat on her and she looked like a pirate. It was HUGE on her and I couldn't stop laughing because of the faces she was pulling. She looked ridiculous in that hat, and we both knew it.




10 comments:
You look great, Brooke! Looks like you had a great time. How much fun would Mexico be?! So cool!
by the way... how fun to see you at the airport :)
Looks like a fun trip!!!
That is so fun! I am so glad that you guys got to go on a little vacation. I'm glad little Brooklyn was such a trooper. She does make quite the faces. I also love the buda hut. That is my favorite!
could brooklyn have nicer skin?! also is there anything better than eating dinner on the beach? only a hotel bed.
Those little beds by the pool are pretty cool! Oh my goodness that little Brooklyn is soooo cute! I just love a rolly little baby! Wish we could see you guys in this lifetime again. Loves!
Looks like a lot of fun. We are hoping to get to Cancun after our new little one gets here. Thanks for showing that Brooklyn and Mom & Dad not only survived but enjoyed the trip. It gives me hope! You guys look great, and I can't believe how big Brooklyn is already!
How fun that you were able to go, I am a bit jealous! Also, your girls are beyond cute! Boston's eyes kill me!
How fun! Good for you guys!
Brooke, it was so fun to see you today! Your family is seriously so CUTE! You all look so happy. I did just barely start a blog, (so it's not as exciting as yours), but the address is everydayostlers.blogspot.com. Sorry this is long, I would have emailed you, but clearly didn't have your email address. It would be fun to get together sometime. Keep in touch.
what a fun trip. brooklyn is soo cute
Post a Comment