Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sister Kamalu Returns

A few weeks ago, we headed down to St. George to welcome home Ben's sister Danielle from her mission in Toronto Canada. She was a great missionary, and we are so proud of her. We also took advantage of some good weather and the girls took rides on the bike, and played with family and friends. Ben was also able to take his bike and get in a little training before the big race on May 1st. It was great to see Lish and Phil and Calvin too.

It was a really quick trip, but we had a great time just being with family.

As you can see from the following pictures, I am just not going to get all my girls (at least Scout and Boston) smiling and loking at the camera at once. Cousin Evelyn was the best smiler, and she is only four months old. :)



























3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Cute pictures! Your girls are growing up so fast and seem to have the funnest, different personalities. I'm so glad we are all made different, keeps things interesting.
My kids are in the same "not looking at the camera" phase too, I can NEVER get a picture of everyone looking at the same time, and if by off chance I do, someone has a totally dorky look on their face. But they sure make for fun memories!

Casey said...

I have not seen you guys forever! We need to meet little Brooklyn. I can't believe how long Scout's hair is!!! And I can't believe you are wearing a swim suit after just having a baby! You look amazing. Talon is one and I still won't put a swimming suit on! We need to have a cousin get together again. It has been too long!! Glad you guys enjoyed your trip and that it all worked out and your were able to go with Ben! We love and miss you!

Malia said...

what the brown baby! All RIGHT! C'mon Marc, you are next brotha.